The Team Cards page allows Admins to centrally manage all corporate cards under a designated card program. This means Admins can not only view transactions on corporate cards, but they are also able to issue, suspend, and cancel the cards.
- Employee -- Choose an Employee from the dropdown menu.
- Card Purpose -- Describe how the card will be used.
- Budget -- Choose how much can be spent on this card in USD.
- Frequency -- Determine whether the card has a recurring budget, and how often the balance is reapplied.
- Start/ End Date -- If a card has a recurring budget, determine the Start and End date of recurring periods.
- Category -- Choose an Expense Category from the dropdown menu.
- Mail Plastic Card/ Virtual Card -- Choose whether a Physical or Virtual card will be issued to the Employee. To mail a physical card, the Employees address will need to be entered.
Step 3: As new cards are requested or issued, they will appear on the Team Cards page. Click on a card account to view the Card Details page.
Step 4: From the Card Details page, Admins can view the card information, budget, transaction history, as well as the amount already spent.
Step 5: Admins can Edit card information, Pause, or Cancel a card by clicking the buttons on the top-right of the window.
Approving Card Requests
Employees can request cards from their personal Dashboards. Once a card is requested, it will be sent to an Admin to approve.
Step 1: An email notification will be sent to an Admin once a new card is requested. Click the Issue Card button.
Step 2: You will be redirected to your Emburse Spend account. Once there, fill in any missing card information and click Issue Card.
More Actions Menu
On the Team Cards page, clicking the Three-Dot icon to the side of a card account opens the More Actions menu.
- Edit Card -- Click to edit the Budget, Frequency, or Category of a card.
- Card Details -- Click to open the Card Details page.
- Suspend Card -- Click to suspend a card temporarily.
- Cancel Card -- Click to permanently cancel a card.